houston, we have a problem...


yes. it is true. there was no pepsi at target tonight. and yes, that is the problem. i know i shouldn't, but i do partake of quite a bit of the sweet brown nectar every day. and target alternates sales of pepsi and that other one. this was pepsi's week. he was going to shine. four pretty twelve packs were going to ride home with us for the low low price of ten bucks. yes people, that is only two fifty a twelve pack. a mere twenty one cents a can. and this was his week. but it was obliterated. seriously. there was no pepsi cases on the shelves. i am not kidding. trust me, we looked. so yeah... there is a problem. round about wednesday i am going to be one grumpy, grouchy, nasty girl - and that will be on my good days. actually, i will probably break down and spend five bucks on a twelve pack. don't judge me people. i am weak.

2 comments:

this is us said...

definitely need to go back and get a rain check!!!!! I can't bring myself to buy twelve-packs. They SEEM so expensive, yet I will spend $1/day (sometimes TWO!) to buy a fountain diet pepsi at seven eleven. Definitely a breakdown in reasoning ability there somewhere....

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

I think it's time to admit you have a problem! :^)