what did i get myself into....


so... you might remember that i was excited about this. for a few reasons... one, i love project runway and always think i could win. let's not mention that i have never made a piece of clothing... and two, i love fabric bliss and the weenie who runs it.
i got my package in the mail and when i opened it i was thinking, okay... i can do this. then i saw this material...and the black lace... i am thinking she wants us to keep it g rated... but that lace only makes me think of sexy underpants. or maybe it is the victoria's secret fashion show that my MOTHER is watching as i am blogging and keeping her company... so, yeah. i am gonna "make it work", but i am not sure how pretty it will be.
cross your fingers for me...
i will be brave...

3 comments:

Casii said...

Love it, gotta see some rated G black lace action going on soon, so hop to it!

Kerrie said...

Hi Anna!

I clicked on your blog from Jen's while I was peeking to see if she'd posted the contest (I just had to see the woman who called her a weenie. ;-) )
This post made me giggle. I thought of gypsies and fires and midnight dancing when I saw the black lace.
But I somehow managed to make an outfit for a 5 year old - LOL!
Can't wait to see what you and everyone else made - good luck!
~Kerrie

Marijke said...

Hi,
Did you have any news from Jen? Can I see what you made?
Marijke