because i want to post but don't know what to say...

TODAY
June 23rd, 2009

Outside my window... the breeze is blowing.

I am thinking... that i need to make some big decisions.

I am thankful for... family and friends that are supportive and encouraging.

From the kitchen... we have an army of ants taking over... that is why we went to olive garden last night.

I am wearing... a skirt with cheating shorts attached underneath, a flower shirt and sandals.

I am creating... a dress for a sweet, beautiful little girl in denver.

I am going... to the grocery store. it is sad that that merits documentation around here...

I am reading... firefly lane by kristin hannah - good read.

I am hoping... that i can be brave enough to make the right decision.

I am hearing... the view ladies talking about jon & kate.

Around the house... there is laundry waiting, dogs outside and let's not even talk about the office.

One of my favorite things... ice cream.

A few plans for the rest of the week... quilting bee projects, finishing aforementioned dress, lots of doodling and of course work. oh, and the exciting weekend of cleaning out the tool shed. maybe my good friend will have her baby and save me from that last one...

2 comments:

MelB said...

Perfect post Anna! I like the content and the idea of listing random thoughts. Maybe that is what I should do. My blogging friend Jen does that too. Like you said, "I want to post but don't know to say". Also, thanks for your continued friendship and encouragement!!!

this is us said...

you're gonna be the best dress maker ever!!!!!

and I wish I could see your cleaning outfit in person cause it sounds super cute.

and I wanna eat Olive Garden too.