cause i reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy wanna win!!!

i am posting this.

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
fabric, williams sonoma food chopper, yudu machine, real simple mag, metal
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
a quilt from my grandmother
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
a quilt for my mother
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
baby alive - she peed on my big sister!!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
stuffed animals
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
ham
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
tote bags and jewelry
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
elf
9. Favorite holiday song?
o holy night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
reading the best christmas pageant ever

1 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Thanks for entering! I LOVE the Best Christmas Pageant Ever. I found a script version one year and now we have a "play" or reading as a family! Good luck! Amy