only one month left...

for me to finish this labor of love. my friend (hi Laura!) is very pregnant and will be giving birth to little, or big, Easton in about a month. i promised i would have her quilt finished by the time little E was born. so now i will be spending all my free time hand quilting this little beauty. i promise to post pics when it is all finished. maybe i can get some with the little fella on there! also, this is the first time that i have used basting spray and i highly recommend it. it provides just enough tack to keep the layers where you want them while still allowing you to reposition if needed. enjoy your weekend and take some time to craft!

be brave friends...
<3 anna

2 comments:

Jen said...

Let me know if you need help! Also...I love the basting spray, too. Couldn't live without it!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you use that spray on kids??