maybe just send me an email...

so i know what You want... i had to chuckle when i saw this in barnes & noble. it is a verse that many of our students choose as "their" verse so we have talked about it/preached it a few times throughout the years. it is such a comforting verse but sometimes i feel like i would just like an email from God letting me know i am going in the right direction or making the right choices even though things are tough. the rest of that verse, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future," makes me think i have it all made in the shade. and then you read the next verse, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you." and i realize it is all about trust. trusting that God truly loves me and His plans are to give me a future - a perfect future that He has designed for me. and even when i don't understand it... especially when i don't understand it, that i can trust that He loves me more than i will ever understand.
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

0 comments: