sad day


so i made it back from my survival adventure in denver. 3 kids+15 inches of snow+strep throat=utter exhaustion. but i made it. unfortunately i came home to a very sick bulldog (the one in my picture). we had to take her to nc state vet hospital because they couldn't find out what was wrong. they knew it was something wrong with her brain, but it could have been something that was 100% treatable or something completely incurable. unfortunately it was the latter. so i had to make the hardest decision i have ever made, but now she isn't hurting anymore. she was an amazing dog. lovable, funny, a little smelly and the cutest thing on 4 legs. i will miss her terribly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, I love you and will see you soon! I am very sorry about boo-boo, she will be missed by many... but I think God thought she was too cute for earth so He had to take her to Heaven to keep all the peeps happy... she was an awesome dog!

Mel Sawyer said...

I love her and miss her SOOOO MUCH! Even today, seeing that picture makes me emotional...