2008 is gonna be great!

... at least that is what i am telling myself. we actually just got our last set of holiday company out of the door last evening and it feels kind of strange and really, really quiet. and jumping back into work at this point is dreadful at best. so here i am blogging which is turning out to be a sufficient diversion. the holidays were a wonderful time with family and friends culminating in a killer game of scrabble in which my team dominated. in addition my best friends, Jen & Greg, brought home their son from Ethiopia on Christmas day! what a gift! i have gotten some awesome ornaments for the ornament exchange - thanks ladies! one day i will get around to posting a pic up here. for now i will ponder what i want to change for 08...
enjoy life more, do more things for me, quilt more, create more, love my family deeper and learn to love myself
i know... overachiever :-)

2 comments:

this is us said...

couldn't sleep in the middle of the night and had to make myself wait til morning to catch up on your blog - that was seriously one of the keeping me awake thoughts "must catch up on Anna's blog!!!!!" I feel much better now and unfortunately am now ready to sleep but it's 9am.....

LOVE you!

Mel Sawyer said...

Amen! I think 2008 started this year at the end of February. LOL.