after the rain







the sun always feels a little bit brighter after the rain. and this weekend was a really bright spot after a pretty long rainstorm. some dear friends from college came down for a birthday visit. we had such fun laughing, eating, drinking and planning our next time together. a relaxing time at the botanical gardens was just what i needed in the midst of a hectic tax season. this made for an exceptionally sunny weekend - not to mention that i received the GREATEST RAK from this amazing lady. i will post some pics of that incredible box later.

5 comments:

Felicia said...

What beautiful flowers :)

Mel Sawyer said...

awesome pics! i'm glad the rain is hopefully over too! you're amazingly talented!

Anonymous said...

awww! anna! like all your blogs made me cry! mel is right... you are amazingly talented and i love you sooo much! and i miss seeing you every day, coming to work, being called such nice names :) miss ya tons and i love ya!!! hope things stay better!

love Ari

this is us said...

Are you trying to make me jealous by posting pictures of you with OTHER friends??!?!?!?! The very least you could do is APPEAR like you have no friends other than me!

The Townleys said...

I didn't know you linked me! You think I made being pregnant cool? Dude. I just became your biggest fan. :-)