missing you...

sorry i haven't been here... i am a little under the weather - sinus infection - and i didn't have internet for three days. it was crazy how dependent i am on that darn internet. not only to check my bank and email, but i really do feel connected to so many of you out there. so when i miss a day of posting or reading my blogs i feel like i am missing out on your life. maybe i have romanticized it and you guys are thinking, "man, i never think of you when i am not online..." if so, just let me live in my little world thinking that you all have missed me as much as i have missed you.

2 comments:

MelB said...

HAHAHA...you crack me up...I am sorry..I do hope you are feeling better soon. I did actually wonder where you were :)

Donna Boucher said...

I hope you feel better soon.

I have not been off the computer in almost five years.

The only time I am away is when I travel.
Other than that...we are attached at the hip.

I got it bad :o)