weigh in wednesday...


so i think i burned a few calories yesterday with my tirade because today when i stepped on the scale i was 2.5 pounds lighter. my blog friend, well i call her my friend because i read her blog all the time, wrote a song called a good day this week. that is exactly how i felt this morning after i saw that i actually lost.
i am going to keep true to my "only report good things" promise, but i have to admit i am almost ashamed to have lost weight this week. i haven't really been good. without getting specific, there was cake, too much pepsi and not enough walking involved.
but... i did walk once this week. and my puppy olive loved the beach and was so obedient. i had salad for lunch today. on saturday we went for a great bike trip. and by trip i mean we rode around in circles trying to figure out how to get to false cape. but it was fun and we had a great time with friends. and i have drank enough water to fill our swimming pool three times. okay maybe i am exaggerating on that last one, but that is what it feels like.
on to my goals for this week...
walk each day with hyperactive, add olive
clean out the pantry and remove all sweets
start a food journal where i write down everything... and maybe post it on here...
be brave, friends...

6 comments:

this is us said...

hooray for missing pounds! greg started a food journal too and he said it not only helps him realize what he's eating (and when), but it also makes him realize he hasn't been "at it" as long as he feels like he has - he's been tracking for a month but thought it was so much longer (and so was discouraged that he hadn't seen more "results") until he counted back the days....then he felt less discouraged! me - on the other hand. what to say? I have no self discipline. I use all my discipline on my kids. :)

John said...

Hi Anna! Sorry, this is going to be a bit off topic ... I'm writing because I know you've expressed interest in the SewConnected group. I just wanted to let you know that Rachel is recruiting people for a new quilting bee. She's pretty cool, so I know it's going to be a great group. Check it out at: http://rachel-griffith.blogspot.com/2009/02/calling-peanut-gallery.html

MelB said...

WhaaaaT? Is this a new bike?

Casii said...

You are doing soooooooooooooo good! It does pay off. Now kick me in the pants, so I'll get back on track.

Sarah C said...

I actually came to your site for a completely different reason, but have really enjoyed looking around.

I couldn't find an email address for you, otherwise I would have sent this via email. John from Quilt Dad gave me your name as someone who was interested in joining a quilting bee. Shoot me an email at sarah at sarahscorner dot com for more info if you are still interested.

thanks!

Shelly said...

Hey friend!
Love your honesty in this post. :)
Thanks for sending me here.
Keep riding around in circles - you're getting somewhere!