i know...


it is tirade tuesday, but i just don't have it in me. if i did i would rant on about how people promise to write on their blog and then they are gone for more than ten days without a word. losers. ;-)
so today we have to take our tawney to be put to sleep. she has been sick for a while and she has gotten so weak and now refuses to eat. the photo is one taken by my amazing niece. tawney has been an amazing dog. she loves to chase cats and snuggle with andrew, my nephew, while he watches disney channel. she loves her stuffed babies that we buy her and will carry them to bed with her. lily has been a doting nurse for the past few weeks and will probably be lost without her beloved tawney. we have had tawney since she was 8 weeks old. we got her after a trip to sweden in 1996. she was an adorable puppy - all legs and ears. she loves to nap with mom in the afternoon and is terrified of our swimming pool. she chases bunnies in her sleep nearly every afternoon and loves to get treats. she has been a huge part of our lives for the past thirteen years. we will miss her terribly. please keep us in our thoughts and prayers. thanks, friends!
be brave...

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet tawney. It sounds like she will truly be missed.

MelB said...

YOU be brave Anna....so sorry. I do love that picture of her though! Hang in there.

kal said...

Oh, dear. Poor Tawney.
Hugs.

Kris said...

What?! Why didn't you guys tell me she was sick? I am going to miss her! I love you guys, hang in there. I will be praying for you and Mel and Momma.

<3 the P in the AMP Family,
Petey

Michal said...

Wonderful perspective, very nice shot!

Casii said...

I'm so sorry Anna. (((Big Hugs))) She was loved, I can see that.