just wait...

until tax season is over. this is something i heard my entire life. when i wanted to do something or go somewhere my mom always told me we would do that when tax season was over. as an adult i now understand the stress that must have been present as she tried to raise four kids alone, work a full time job and run a business out of the home. i never really appreciated that until i started running the family business myself. there never seems to be enough time and the paradise that is "when tax season is over" seems limitless and full of hope and free time. and to be honest, i just don't have the brain power for the witty banter when i am surviving on four or five hours asleep. so, just you wait until tax season is over. i have a lot in store for you. more consistent blogging, some projects i have been working on, a few weddings i will be going to, some beautiful bike rides and the antics of a 5 month old english bulldog who i believe is functioning with less than optimum brain capacity. at least she is cute. i will be in and out between now and april 15th so please say hi and if you have any extra reese cups feel free to send them my way.
be brave, friends...

6 comments:

MelB said...

Nice post Anna. I forgot that you are busy with tax season. There is an end in sight. Miss your blogging but I'll be here when you get back!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

I used to be an accountant, and tax season was always the worst. I hope you bear up. Good CHOCOLATE thoughts your way!

this is us said...

is there such a thing as "extra" reese's? I think that's a little like "extra" peanut butter captain crunch in my world. an impossibility.

love you though! and i'll count down the days til april 15 with you!!!

Kris said...

Oh, Anna. I miss you tons! There is an end to Tax Season, I promise! And I better get a phone call from you! Heehee. seriously, I miss you and I love you tons, and I know you will make it through the Tax Season. :) I wanted to tell you that I got that job at the Vet's Office and I start that job on the 23rd. :)

I LOVE YOU!

MelB said...

Where are you GF? I am not on FB anymore.

this is us said...

hasn't the 15th come and gone? hmmmmmm?