proof...

that i am alive and have actually done something...

this is my nifty shirt from inspired artist workshop. i had such an amazing time there learning, meeting friends like her her, her and her and just playing.
***side note here... it is so weird when you talk to people online and then see them at an event like inspired. there were so many people that i "talk" to online but i felt weird just walking up and being like, "hey... i am anna. we talk on facebook. i read your blog. really i am not creepy. be my friend..." cool ladies like cameron, jilliene, cathy mauro, cathy z, stella. so even though i saw them from afar i didn't actually talk to them. i am a dork, i know. okay, back to my original point...***
it was exhausting but a. maze. ing.! and i think the shirt really does work because i felt extra inspired today when i was cleaning up dog crap!

and this is my first finished project from inspired. i will be sharing more (hopefully soon). this was all hand sewn using supercool templates. aimee was a great teacher. so patient and helpful - even though our class didn't end until 10 pm... and she is so darn cute. her store is called overall quilter and she wears the cutest overalls that are handmade by her mom.

thank you for joining me for show & tell thursday. see you tomorrow when i will tell you why i think i have truly lost my ever-lovin mind!
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

5 comments:

this is us said...

were you inspired enough to MAKE something with the dog crap? if so, will you post a picture please?

MISSING YOU and even moreso now with this photo!!!! Love to you and that other bug!

MelB said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA......so glad you posted Anna! I have really missed your humour. Glad you had a great time at Inspired. If we ever attend the same event I do want to meet you :)

Casii said...

I'm having trouble leaving a comment, so here's my 4th try!

I shoulda bought the Tee.
Now, get to work on all those other projects, so I can be 'Inspired' to finish mine too!

Heather said...

I had such a great time meeting you too! I know what you mean about meeting people that you've only known online. I totally chickened out of talking to a few people whose blogs I read....I didn't want them to think I was a total stalker!! lol

Chiara said...

that is so pretty and I have so many projects to finish and no time to do it.