i'm making a list...

and checking it about four times - afraid that i will forget someone on the christmas card or gift list. i have already started. i know. it is crazy for those of you who did all-nighters with me in college to think that i am actually getting an early start on something. i feel a little weirded out too! but last year christmas was truly stressful for me. i wanted to make gifts but waited to long and ran out of time (i know, surprise, surprise) and actually addressed christmas cards but didn't send them out. yeah. real nice. so, i came across this site that totally gets you organized and has you make lists (which i <3 ) and sets weekly deadlines so that you will work on things that i usually wait until december 23rd to start. who knew the postal service couldn't deliver cards to sweden in a day? so yeah, i am doing this system and so far i feel good. it helps that this lady has christmas on the brain and talks about it nearly every day. so i don't feel so weird addressing christmas cards when it is barely november. you need to join me. i am serious. if i can do this, anyone can. seriously. anyone.
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

1 comments:

Casii said...

I am in awe of you. I've done a wee little bit of shopping, but you're starting to panic me!

On another topic, have you heard about this movie called "To Save A Life" that's coming out in January? It might be something to consider for your youth group. Look up the website. If you have problems with finding info, let me know and I'll send the link to you. DH and I are going to a prescreening on December 1st.