i only have ten minutes...

to get a post in today. sorry i have been mia. i have been with my bff 24-7 helping her to recover from a partial knee replacement.
so my brain is fried and i don't have the wit in me to write an amusing post... so you are going to get some links to my favorite blogs...
visit these people...the rock!
jennifer - my bff (not the knee one, the one that wants to adopt 400 children from africa)
heather - one of the best photographers on earth and someone i am glad to call my friend
"heather from canada" - a very cool girl who makes really really great scrapbook pages...
casii - my friend who is also an amazing youth leader with some crazy game ideas!
cz - amazing graphic design. and a cynic to boot.
lisa leonard - such pretty jewelry...
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

0 comments: