we might still have ice cream...

today is tax day. i know that isn't a surprise to any of you, but for me it is the WEIRDEST tax day ever. literally for my entire life this day has been the most significant day of the year. it was shrouded in total exhaustion, clients stopping by and begging me to finish their taxes today, frustration, constant door-bell ringing, copious amounts of pepsi and chocolate all finishing with a trip to cold stone creamery for some well earned ice cream. but this year, tax day has meant driving around in beautiful spring weather, relaxing on the couch, planning new craft projects and, i must admit, thinking about our old clients. i could get used to a tax day like this. for those of you who have completed your tax returns, good job. for those who still haven't started, i feel sorry for your accountant...
for me, i am going to spend the rest of my evening enjoying what will eventually become my new normal tax day... but for the sake of tradition, i will probably still go get some ice cream...
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

0 comments: