got my stitching mojo back...

since i was at inspired. i started this piece at the workshop so that i could illustrate freehand stitching. now i can't seem to put it down! i am probably going to turn into a crazy stitcher like stephanie ackerman who probably stitches in the bath tub. i am going to add a little patchwork to this and  turn it into a tote bag. i will have to show some pictures when i get that done, but i wanted to show you my super craftiness.
also, i have not forgotten about a challenge that i received in my comment section on this post... i just couldn't get it complete before the end of april because i had so much prep work for my class and show. so, i have decided that it will be my may challenge. i will be making scarves for ellen, oprah and the ladies of the view and will send them by the end of may... this timeline is dependent on me being able to find vintage fabric to use. i will let you know how it turns out.
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

6 comments:

Debbie McIntyre said...

I love it...the stitching and the bravery!

Debbie McIntyre said...

I love it...the stitching and the bravery!

Marika said...

Hmm, and here I am still wondering about our wedding present... =o)

Chiara said...

I love this. I need to get back into playing with thread as it is a craft I can take with me. Maybe tomorrow

this is us said...

oh gosh - that's stinking cute!! maybe I'm inspired to take some embroidery with me to the hospital? send me some more cute ideas!!

Diana Dellos said...

wo! - now you are just spewing bravery! bravo, my friend!