happy day...

well friends... i just finished teaching my first class ever... it was AMAZING. i will have to post later when i get home and can upload some photos but i just wanted to say thank you to my amazing teacher's assistant, angie. but i need to say the most gigantic, humongous, gargantuan THANK YOU to all of my incredible students. you guys are the best and i will never forget your sweet words and encouragement. <3 and of course, the chant started by the beach scrapbook girls was awesome... you girls will have to come to every one of my classes and start a chant at the end of it!
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

3 comments:

Uncanny Festoon said...

Anna, you were meant to teach! The saying goes "do what you love and the rest will be added. " You are on your way. I so enjoyed your class. As I stitch away I will remeber my enchanted time in your class. Thank you so much!!!




Joy..................always

Beach Scrapbooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beach Scrapbooks said...

An-na, An-na, An-na (EVERYONE join in...) An-na, An-na, An-na
WOOO HOOO!!!! Awesome job :)

***just for the record, I deleted my last post b/c I spelled something wrong. Total lack of sleep!!!***