one of the best weekends...

of my life was last weekend at inspired. inspired is such a crafty, messy, wonderful weekend that lets you let your hair down, get artsy and try things that you normally wouldn't. it is truly a great weekend.

it was so incredible to teach my first class and to make such amazing new friends. not to mention getting to see old friends. i stepped out on a limb and asked some ladies from beach scrapbooks that i didn't know if they wanted to carpool. thank God it turned out well...actually better than well. i am sure that we will be friends for a long time.  i took my camera but of course, didn't pull it out to take a single photo. but jen from beach scrapbooks was there with her amazing camera and took a picture of anything i asked so the pictures on this post are from the beach scrapbooks blog. if you are local, you should totally shop there and take some classes. if you aren't local, they sell online so you have no excuse.
i taught my class friday night and it was amazing. i had some of the most wonderful ladies in there who were so encouraging and ready to learn. and the french knot did not best me! you know when you have the feeling that you are exactly where you are supposed to be... when you know you are doing exactly what God created you to do? i have that feeling when i work with the youth group, and i had that feeling friday night. it is a high that cannot be duplicated using any chemical. so, needless to say i will be teaching many more classes... i have to spread the french knot love. and my new friends - jen, janice, melissa and susan - want me to teach at beach scrapbooks so i will be getting some projects together to share with all of the lovlies at the beach. i still have to unpack and do laundry, but that won't get me down today... my heart is full.
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

5 comments:

heather @36balloons said...

I don't know how you managed w/o me there to share supplies with! ;-) kidding! So awesome to hear that you had such a fantastic weekend. Can I get a personal 'quilting for dummies' class from you???

Chiara said...

it was so great to see you again. Wish we could of spent more time together and I took almost no pictures either

pam said...

Anna! You are so great, thank you for being the sewing machine fairy for two days straight. You were so very helpful and delightful to boot. I can't wait to work on the kit I bought from you too. Thanks SOOOO much! xop

Diana Dellos said...

oooh, tell me when you'll be teaching in VABeach. I'd love to come!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna Banna!

Just checking out your page...it's fantastic! It's exciting to see all that you are doing, talk about stepping out! I think your classes may bring the best out of my artistic abilities...you know, my still-life landscapes :)

Miss you and talk to you soon!

Lynn