i guess you should put me in time out...

since i haven't been here in almost a week. i have been feeling horrible - if that makes any difference... so, during the first week of this year i have only really connected with my bed, my new puppy (who cuddles with me while i sleep), and some tissues. today i saw the doc and got some meds so hopefully i will be feeling better by the weekend. i am working on a quilt for my mom but it is on the back burner since tax season is here. i am making a goal to connect with my art at least one hour a day. i think that is enough to keep me sane. it will have to replace the peanut m&ms that i usually use to survive tax season craziness. especially since i am going to be in my friend's wedding in april. ugh. so time to connect with my bike and my much underutilized muscles. right now i am going to reconnect with my bed and pillow... and i guess my puppy will be somewhere in there too!

5 comments:

Kris said...

Fo' Sheezy my Neezy... you have been MIA for a while..... it made me sad. :( But you posted, that makes me happy! I hope you feel better soon. :) I wuv you mucho! Oh, and by the booby... I finished all the Twilight books... you betta get a move on it woman! I NEED to talk to you about it! Lol.

Much Love,
Petey

p.s.... my word verification word is: peliturt... I thought it sounded funny... maybe we should give it a real meaning and use it and see if people catch on. LOL.

this is us said...

time out. go sit on the potty.

MelB said...

hey...I gave you one of those blogging friends award thingies and some "link love". Have a Great Weekend.

MelB said...

Don't you just LOVE your puppy sleeping with you....

Casii said...

Poor thing! I'm getting over a nose, drippy make me miserable thing too.
Don't beat yourself up. Wouldn't we all love to connect with a fuzzy pup and a cozy bed? Take care!