i need a plan...

okay, so i have to admit that most of the time when i don't blog, i have no clue what to blog about. i am not married and the only child i have has fur and a tail so i can't regale you with stories of my brilliant, supportive husband or my overachieving, perfect children. sometimes i am just stumped. i do get some great ideas at 3 am when i have insomnia but i don't actually have a computer in my bed so that doesn't really help. so...because i love you, my dear readers... i have come up with a plan. first, i got a little notebook to write down my ideas when i am not in front of a computer - now i just need to put one by my bed... second, i will have 3 days a week that will have a theme. they will be as follows...
tirade tuesday - this will be my opportunity to vent about the obsurdities that surround me. please don't think me a curmudgeon, there are just some ridiculous things that go on in this crazy world.
weight-loss wednesday - this will be my opportunity to share how i am doing in my journey to lose weight and become healthy in 09. it is also a time where you can tell me how great i am doing.
show-and-tell thursday - without a doubt my favorite part of elementary school. here it will be an opportunity for me to show you what crafty/artsy things i am working on or have finished. and another opportunity for you to tell me how great i am doing.
i will post on other days as well but it will probably be just random blathering. actually i can't promise there won't be random blathering on the themed days either. but if you notice my vocabulary has already improved in 09, so i promise to sprinkle in some smarty pants words every now and then.
be brave, friends...
<3 anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with random blathering, anyway? It's true, though, inspiration and creativity do often come at the most inconvenient times! I have a laptop, but I refuse to take it to bed with me.

this is us said...

Um, why don't you sleep with your laptop in bed? I really want to.

this is us said...

And I really like tirade tuesday. Forget a photography blog - we clearly need a joint tirade blog!

Anonymous said...

cool. If you want to walk together, let me know! I'm all about getting healthy too.