i am loved...


my sweet online friend, melb gave me an award a while back and i just figured out what i am supposed to do. it is my first award so you gotta give me some slack...
the friends award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. these kind bloggers aim to find and to be friends. the hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. please give more attention to these writers. i am so fortunate to have met melb online. she is an amazing lady who challenges my writing and asks questions that make me think. i am supposed to give this award to 8 blog friends, so here goes...
jen, my bff and the one who can make me laugh until i pee my pants
petey, my cool niece who lives in okinawa
casii, who looks way too young to have a teenager
jennifer, who also has a new puppy and is so artistically talented it will make you swoon
chiara, who inspires me with her dedication to working out.
mandy, who can write songs like nobody's business
danielle, a crazy woman who has a cutie pie little girl
karen, who will probably by celebrating the steelers' win for the next twelve months

so there you have it. these ladies are awesome! read their blogs and give them love...
be brave, friends...

2 comments:

Kris said...

Oh yeah, I am so cool! :-P I love you and I love your blog and I check for a new blog everyday to see if you have written in it. :) It brings me home. I miss you like no body's business. :)

MelB said...

hahaha...no problem Anna! I know there are some people who prefer not to do the award thing and that does not bother me. I completely understand...but am still glad you figured it out.