an inspired pantry...

a few months back i went to an amazing event called inspired by donna downey. it was such an incredible experience in that it bolstered my confidence in my art and made me want more... more time to create, a more creative career, and a more creative living space. cheryl darrow from ten seconds studio taught a metal class there and i fell in love! so much so that i wanted to incorporate it into our recent pantry re-do. there is still a bit of hanging and sorting to do but i made these super cool shelf tags to help us organize all of our pantry stuff. i really love them and they make me very happy. today i found myself standing in there drinking my pepsi and admiring my cute shelf tags. watch out, martha stewart. you ain't got nothin on me!
be brave, friends...
<3 anna



8 comments:

Kris said...

That is awesome Anna! I love it!

Erin said...

anna, how did you do that? that is amazing!

~Michelle~ said...

ooh, make me some! well, I don't have a pantry, actually...yet... ;) yay for crafty accountants ;)

Stella said...

WOW! those are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you come over and re do my pantry? I pay you!! heehee

Arianne

this is us said...

love them! much cuter than silly little sundresses!

Erik-Karen-Kyra said...

Love it! I love how your art is growing, Anna!

Heather said...

Those are awesome!!!