a few things you should know...

i do think about you, my dear readers, even on the days when i don't post...
i sew barefoot...
i had birthday cake for breakfast today...
i am mad at my sewing machine because it went kooky right in the middle of the make it work challenge. thank God i had hello kitty to save the day!
i am dying to post a picture of what i made...
i still don't feel like it is christmas...
i do not think that lost should make us wait so long for the new season...
i want to travel to africa...
i am getting impatient for my new bulldog to come home...
i miss my besties in colorado and think they should move to virginia!
i am looking forward to christmas eve midnight service - one of my favorite of the year.
i love this photo...

i know it is blurry and the quality is horrible, but that is lily's first time walking in the city and the one in green is one of my favorite people on the planet...

1 comments:

MelB said...

Great post Anna. TFS!